The Heather Hills Pool is happy to offer different membership levels, early bird special discounts, and payments through check or Paypal payment to email@example.com. If you choose to pay through Paypal, please submit a completed membership form indicating your payment options, and we will send you a Paypal invoice to begin your account payment in full or monthly, depending on what you chose for your budget.
- Single: only one person on account
- Double: only two people on account
- Family Of Three: Three people sharing same house address.
- Family Membership: Up to six people living at the same house address may be on account. Only those with names on account can access the pool.
Note: Those with names not on the above accounts will need to purchase a guest pass.
- Babysitter Pass: $50 for EACH babysitter name to be added to your pool season account. They are then allowed to come with all minor children listed on your account. The Babysitter CAN NOT be at the pool at the same time as the parents unless the extra assistance to care for your child is necessary. For special care needs and exceptions please contact pool board membership for approval.
- Guest Pass: These are $7 per guest and can only be used if the guest is accompanied by a pool member. Guest Books can be bought by pool members at the cost of $50. Guest Books contain 10 passes that also must be used with the member present.
Prices And Early Bird Dates
We are happy to offer different early bird pricing specials from January to May! Our pricing is as follows:
|Memberships||Single||Double||Family of 3||Family of 4+|
|Paid by 2/28/19||$190||$250||$300||$380|
|Paid by 4/1/19||$210||$275||$325||$390|
After May through to the end of the summer, our pricing is:
Family Membership $450.00 (up to 6 individuals in a Household)
Family of Three Membership $360.00 (three individuals in a Household)
Double Membership $300.00 (Two Individuals in a Household)
Single Membership $225.00 (One Individual in a Household)
We are happy to allow members to invite as many guests as they would like; however a guest pass must be purchased for all guests. The Pool Member must be present with their guests and Pool Members are responsible for the behavior of their guests or any damages causes by their guests.
Guest Passes $7 per day per visitor when bought the day of the visit
- Bought by Opening Weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) are $50 for a book of 10 passes
- Bought after Opening Weekend they are $60 for 10 passes
Download the membership form to mail in today!